The L3Harris BNVD (AN/PVS-31A) is one of the lightest binocular night vision systems on the market, with unparalleled optical performance with lightweight optical lens assemblies optimized to maximize the performance of the Unfilmed 2376+ FOM (figure of merit) White Phosphor image intensifier tubes, and features both an onboard AA battery and an external power connector to be used with an external power supply.
All PVS-31A units will include:
- L3Harris AA Cold Weather Battery Pack (CWBP)
- 25” BNVS power cable
- Full factory Accessory Kit
- Factory image intensifier Tube Data Records with a minimum figure of merit (FOM) of 2376.
- Limited T-Shirt & Patch.
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain
- Optional diopter lenses optimize operator preference for visual acuity
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and the option to use as a single monocular
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts
- Auto OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed
- LED indicators in left and right monocular alert the operator when the BNVD has no less than 10 minutes of battery life remaining
- Replaceable/upgradeable I2 tube assemblies
The device has an ergonomic low-profile design and offers superior situational awareness compared to a single tube goggle. Working directly with input from Special Forces operators, the BNVD was designed to increase system resolution, significantly reduce head-borne weight and improve system center of gravity.
PVS31A UNITS ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
IF A PRODUCT RECIEVED IS DEFECTIVE, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY SO WE CAN EVALUATE AND RESOLVE THE MATTER.
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT WE ACCEPT A RETURN OTHERWISE, IT WILL SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
ITAR/EXPORT CONTROLS POLICY
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
We do not export outside of the United States of America. No Exceptions.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met.
Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.