BNVD-1431 MK II
The BNVD-1431 Mk.II night vision binocular is an affordable articulating night vision solution that include a variety of features with the inclusion of an onboard illuminator, manual gain control, AA battery compartment + Fischer port for the use of a battery pack. The BNVD 1431 uses PVS-14 optics that provide a high spec and serviceable platform, while still maintaining its focus on affordability.
All BNVD-1431 MK II Units include:
- Hard Case.
- Premium Bikini Covers.
- Multicam Battery Tether.
- Image intensifier Tube Data Records
- Limited T-Shirt & Patch.
Complete BNVD-1431 Mk II Units are built by CNV and come with a 5 Year Warranty.
For questions, please contact us directly via Email: Contact@whitephosphor.com
- On-board illuminator
- Adjustable manual gain bright controller integrated into power controls on all Elbit and L3 units
- Improved dovetail interface for a stronger, more durable lock-up
- Recontoured, skeletonized pods design to reduce bulk and increase rigidity
- Upgraded material composition for optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- Revised electronics for increased reliability in all conditions
- Articulating eye pods with programmable auto power off/on
- AA Battery Compartment
- Fischer port for use with external battery pack
- The BNVD 1431 uses PVS-14 optics that provide a high spec and serviceable platform.
- The 1431 MKII has excellent build quality while minimizing weight at just under 600g for the fully built system including AA battery.
BNVD-1431 MK II UNITS ARE BUILT ON DEMAND AND WILL SHIP WITHIN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS. IF AN ORDER IS TIME SENSITIVE, PLEASE CONTACT US TO PRIORITIZE YOUR ORDER,
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
IF A PRODUCT RECIEVED IS DEFECTIVE, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY SO WE CAN EVALUATE AND RESOLVE THE MATTER.
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT WE ACCEPT A RETURN OTHERWISE, IT WILL SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
COMPLETE BNVD-1431 MKII UNITS ARE BUILT BY CNV AND COME WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
ITAR/EXPORT CONTROLS POLICY
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
We do not export outside of the United States of America. No Exceptions.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met.
Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.