The L3Harris GPNVG-18 (Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle) is a lightweight, four tube night vision goggle featuring a 97-degree panoramic field-of-view that enables increased situational awareness and operational effectiveness.
All GPNVG-18 units will include:
- L3Harris GPNVG battery pack & cable.
- Hard Case and Soft Cover.
- Full Factory Accessory Kit.
- Factory image intensifier Tube Data Records with a minimum figure of merit (FOM) of 2376.
- Limited T-Shirt & Patch.
Wire transfer is available upon request to Save 2.5% in CC Fees. Please contact us directly via Email: Contact@whitephosphor.com
- Provides the operator maximum visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition
- The 97 degree panoramic field-of-view provides increased situational awareness during periods of reduced light and night time operations.
- Modular design for maintenance and supportability including solder-free replaceable tube design and fully maintainable bridge design.
- Optional cold-weather battery pack, with selectable infrared beacon, provides better performance in cold temperatures.
GPNVG UNITS ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
IF A PRODUCT RECIEVED IS DEFECTIVE, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY SO WE CAN EVALUATE AND RESOLVE THE MATTER.
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT WE ACCEPT A RETURN OTHERWISE, IT WILL SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
ITAR/EXPORT CONTROLS POLICY
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
We do not export outside of the United States of America. No Exceptions.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met.
Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.